Websites and Things I don't recommend

Before I start posting websites that I don't recommend, I'd like to take a minute and tell you all that what works for some doesn't work for all. So even though I don't recommend these websites, it may be worth a try for some people.

List My Five

Recently I joined List My five, and I thought it was a new and unique concept. However, I quickly realized that I was not earning a penny.

Helium 

Some writers are able to do great on Helium, but it took me nearly 6 months to make $25

Associated Content 

I struggled with the layout, and earning money with this one.

Hubpages

Even though I've had clients pay for upfront payments, request articles, and favorite me as a writer... Hubpages always denies my articles.

Help Owl

I also thought this was a unique concept. You are supposed to get points for answering and asking questions. I tried it for awhile, but quickly realized that the point system they have is very difficult to achieve anything with. It would take a lot of answering, asking, and time to cash out a $10 amazon gift card. I would only recommend this to people who actually enjoy answering questions, and even then I would make a point to tell them that it would be time consuming.

GiftHulk 

I hate to put this under not recommended but I have to. It was a time waster for me. I have heard and read that some people are able to make quite a bit by downloading apps or doing other activity but I just found it to be wasting my time. I even have referrals and it took me months to earn a measly $5.00

SquishyCash 

This is another one that I absolutely hate to put under not recommended. I have earned $200 with this site but I currently can't get any offers approved. I have been trying to cash out for the longest time and I am about to say bye to the $6 I have stuck in my account.

PTC

I don't recommend any type of PTC - paid to click website whatsoever. Unless the activity of paid to click is underneath another type of website they are just a waste of time.