A word of Caution about Weegy

I started earning with weegy about a week or so ago, and quickly started to enjoy it. I was answering questions. I made sure to google each question that I did not know the answer to. I was almost up to $3.00 in my account. Then I woke up one morning to find out that they had deactivated my account, supposedly because my answers were incorrect. I don't see how that is possible when I searched and even gave reputable links to people.

I'm unsure if this is true or not, but I read from a few places that the moderators don't want anyone doing better than them. I didn't believe it at first but I can see why people think that now.

If you are looking for similar places try here: http://moneyonlinejobsforme.blogspot.com/2014/05/answer-questions-to-make-money.html

Note: I have also read that some people are able to earn up to $80 with Weegy so it is worth a try but I warned you...